Thursday, August 27, 2009

mismatch

This afternoon at Target I saw a woman wearing a black tank with a brown cardigan over it, carrying a navy blue purse.

It worked. I was inspired. I can hardly bring myself to wear gold and silver jewelry together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It can be a maj challenge to put the gold and silver together. Once I forced myself out of the box, I instantly became ok with it. How the hell did you get so lucky to have someone so elegant at your target? Yah... not at mine. WAIT! today, while buying stuff I don't need at tar-jat, John Stockton (NBA basketball player) bought the last damn futon that I was there to buy in the first place for my sone. He bought the one that I had ON HOLD! Ya, he's a nic eguy and blah blah blah, but he bought my futon and didn't have on a fab outfit. He had a tacky wife instead.